It's Lexii Lex! <3 -->

22.4.13

Living the Puerto Banus life!

Location: Puerto Banús, 29660 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
The holiday in Spain was a beautiful experience! We went to many amazing places and got to see new and exciting environment. Puerto Banus was one of the amazing places that I got to see. From the boats, to the designer shops, eating desserts whilst enjoying the view, it couldn't have been better! I'm definitely going to visit this beautiful place again with more money in hand, of course! :) 





Outfit of the day!

Bag: Burberry, Cardigan: TK Maxx, Black top: ASOS,  Sunglasses: Givenchy, Sandals: Primark, Jeans: River Island

As I was on the way back to the airport, I wanted a comfortable outfit whilst still having that edgy look. I like having the black and white jeans with simple, plain colours as it adds and enhances them.
I also like adding pop of colours, so to do that here, I just added these turquoise sandals from Primark; I love these because they are really comfortable and cheap, fit for holiday season! Plus I love the colour!  

I will be going back to Spain next month, so stay tuned! But before that, I'll be posting more of my adventures from the first holiday in Spain in a few days!

Anyone been on holiday lately?

Yours truly
Lexii xo



No comments:

Post a Comment